Monday, April 19, 2010

Progress

Good evening ladybugs and gentleaslsobugs. Oh my how many lame, over-used lines can I come up with. Actually I don't want to know hahahaha anyways how are you? how was your day? Mine was okay I guess, I kind of have mixed feelings about today actually hahaha. But this blog is not about me, oh wait yes it is. Mwhahahahaha yes my name is on it so its mine XD just kidding. Ha I just used another corny line. And you didn't even notice hahahaha I am a master of disguise, -strokes fake mustache with evil look in eye-.

Okay I have an update on the whole girl-likes-boy-but-boy-doesen't-know-she-exists situation. Oh yes I did the impossible today, I conquered my fears and actually talked to him. Okay well not really talk but we kinda talked about a science question. Does that count? Oh god please dont make me actually start a conversation with him >o<. Okay for the sake of privacy we are now going to refer to him as Pickles. Got it? Okay so it went like this:
Lorelai: Wtf does that mean?! (In a more lady-like manner of course XD)
Pickles: Um I think its asking how heat reaches the earths surface
Lorelai: Ohhhh (I mean my head I was like duh! hahaha)
Apparenly this was funny because he laughed (I missed the que XD) which made me go like this >////<, but at the same time I was like God he has a pretty laugh. And he was warm which was good cus I was cold hahaha. Then I looked up and he was looking at me and I was like. O.M.G His eyes are really pretty. But ohmisgosh they really are, there like this really vivid blue but its darker around the outside. Yes I noticed his eyes hehehehehehe. Then romantic music started playing and we rode off into the sunset on a white horse. JUST KIDDING!! But that would be pretty cool don't you think?

Okay im gonna shut up about pickles before I write a whole page on him. Okay that was the highlight of today but im also really pissed because: A) Guess who's getting bullied again? Huh huh hahaha but it doesen't bother me anymore just makes me angry B) Someone (lets call him Watermelon) is being a complete jerk to me and its making me grrrr C) Someone else told watermelon something that I said they couldn't tell anyone and now that someone isn't admitting something when we all know its true and last but not least D) I HAVE TOO MUCH BLOODY HOMEWORK AHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay Okay Im going to shut up now so you can all enjoy your lives. Bye Bye until next time. Maybe Ill have another update on Pickles. Lets pray for that hahahaha

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment: