Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lethargic




Hey Poke-people, how are you? Omg im so sorry I was just watching the pokemon add and they were like calling people that hahaha yea im not a pokemon nerd. Im a World of Warcraft nerd!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY. Just kidding. Yea thats right dickheads in my class, I dont play world of warcraft. Ahem excuse me XD.

So anyways I have nothing to talk about. I know, I know the world is going to come to an end. Ha im not that important. =( aww im sad now. Meanies. Hehehehe meh im important to my imaginary vampire. Oh yea im writing a new story. Its pretty awesome if I say so myself. Drumrolllllll introducing: Vladimir Von Haylin. My imaginary vampire. Mwhahahaha hes all mine hahahahaha. Oh and ill give you guys the dramatic sentence that sums it all up. But nothing more. Ohhh im evil XD.

How do you fight yourself?

Dun dun dun. Oh and I've been watching heaps of Yaoi (gay) anime today because im sick. Again. Cough Cough. Hahahaha so yea ive been watching Kire Papa, omg bishi overload and okane ga nai which is like my all time favourite Yaoi manga and I didn't even know they made and anime XD. But but Kanou-chan is freakishly large in the anime of Okane Ga Nai which made me sad cus he was so hot in the manga hahaha. And on that note I will leave you with two pictures of super fantastical nosebleed worthy bishis.

P.S. That person with the blond hair being carried by the big guy is in fact a dude. Just so ya'll know hahahaha I thought it was a girl when I first started reading Okane Ga Nai.

Luv Lorelai Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment