Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Questionare

Ohio Gozimasu, oh you see that I know how to say something in japanese YAY!! I dont know if thats how you spell it though hahaha, if you know how to spell it can you tell me? I dont like sounding ignorant hahahahaha Yea I used a big word, ish >.>

Okay so because im bored and have nothing to talk about, shocker I know XD, im going to do one of those quetionare thingys you always get in emails. Oh yes, im that lame hahahaha.
1. What is your name? Lorelai Rose, actually thats not my real name its my pen name haha
2. What is your favourite colour? Black, Blue and Red
3. What is your favourite band/singer? Three Days Grace and Skillet, yea I love heavy metal lol
4.Are you going to have sex tonight? Ugh no, maybe in my dreams >.> oh god im a perv haha
5.Do you remember your first kiss? I've never been kissed >.<
6.Have you ever liked someone older than you? I had a crush on a 30 yr old once but that was like ages ago.
7.Did you hug or kiss anyone today? Does my mum count? Im kinda sick so apart from that no
8.Who was the last person you talked about sex with? Um this random guy on msn called Vince, he likes pot XD
9. What is the most craziest thing you have done this year? Talked to Pickles, oh yeah im a wild child hahahaha.
10. What did you dream about last night? Well where do I start? lets just say it involved Ninjas.
11.Do you hate anyone? Yes, Yes I do.
12. Why? Cus their stupid, fucked up bitches who destroyed my life and pushed me to the point of insanity. Good enough reason?
13.How many people do you know with the name bob? Its my brothers nickname hahaha
14. How many siblings do you have? Two Brothers, Daniel and Michael
15. What is your hair colour: Naturally chocolate brown but I died it black
16.What colour are your eyes? Bluey gray, more gray nowadays then blue
17. Whats your favourite movie? The Proposal and The Nightmare Before Christmas

So there you go hahaha a little bit about me, hope I entertained you for at least five minutes XD. Oh if you want me to answer any other questions just leave a comment with your question and ill answer it in my next question thingy. Im going for a whole youtubey feel on this hahahaha. Until next time.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment: