Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!! And Im Sorry

Hey everyone!!!! Its mothers day today, mine was okay I guess? How was yours? Did you tell your mothers or even grandmothers that you loved them. Hahahah my mum told me that instead of a present this year she wanted to know why I loved her, and she wanted me to be happy. Well the only thing I could come up with for the first part was: I love her because she let me be me, and because shes just her. I couldn't of asked for anyone better, and im going to stop complaining about my life because theres people so much worse off. Hahahaha so because that didnt work I (My writing skills deserted me at that moment XD) bought her slippers instead and cooked for her. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY For lame gifts hahahahahaha.

Okay so the second part of this post is a shout out to my best friend Katana, she has a blog too you should go read it. So all I wanted to say Kitty is that I'm sorry. I know you must be sick of people saying that, and I wish I could come up with something more but as you probably know im not very good at comforting people XD (Let us remember the fight we had because of that hahaha). But I just want you to know I really truly am sorry, for everything. I feel horrible, you don't deserve any of the stuff that has happended to you. You are the kindest, funniest, weirdest (But I love you because of that), amazingist person I have ever met and probably will meet. I cant even put into words how much you blow me away everyday, how you keep going after all of it. I couldn't do it, I would break. Hell I almost broke over something that is as petty as getting bullied, and yet there you are still smiling. I know it hurts and I know that you really hate everyone right now, but don't blame yourself for what happended. To Jessica or Crystal. You can't change fate, no matter how much it sucks and frustrates you. I hate that someone like S could just go around and tell everyone at school everything, She's a coward and its pissing me off. Just ignore her and if she does anything else im going to fuckin smash her face in, expelling be damned (thats right I'd get expelled for you hahaha). Yea so I just wanted you to know all that and I wanted to tell you that I have never looked up to anyone before I met you =).

P.s OMG how much does that sound like a love letter? Hahahaha yea i mean it in a non-lesbian friendly way XD

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment