Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ohai

Ohai. How are you guys? How your day, or week since its been that long since I poste. I SOWWWYYY!!! School work and studying is just piling up and...stuff. Oh stuff it I'm just lazy X3. But you love me for it. Right? You love me? WAHHHHH DONT LEAVE!!! Oops whining again. Soz. OMG How many times have I apologized and its only the first paragraph thingy >.> Someones hypo today.

Okay okay down to the point...
Inner Lorelai: Psssst, there is no point to this
Me: SHUT UP!! We can babble our way through this
Inner Lorelai: If you say so.
Because that wasn't weird at all. No of course not. What are you talking about you crazy people?! JUST KIDDING!! Naughty Lorelai, remember be nice to the people who actually want to read your verbal spew. Ewwww that sounds gross XD Oh that reminds me, I've been throwing up for like the last week and I don't know why. But I suspect it has something to do with how angry I've been lately. And without further adiou im going to rant a bit now because it makes me feel better. So so first im going to start with a sarcastic impression of what one of the people im angry at sounds like in my head. OH My life is so terrible, I get everything I want at the drop of a hat and get a million dollar phone every month because I "lose it" (Sounds convenient to me) I dont lift a finger at school and have never done homework but somehow I stil manage to get A's (WHILE SOME OF US HAVE TO STUDY OUR ASSES OFF AND COP ALL THE SHIT ABOUT BEING A NERD BECUAUSE OF IT!!!) I'm so pretty and popular and I expect to be a doctor even though I haven't managed to go to school for a full week yet (hmm thats something you should look at). Oh yes my life is just sooo horible. Okay point A) STOP LYING!!! I know nothing that comes out of your mouth is true but you just keep going on and on. Point B) You spoilt little piece of crap, you think your lifes horrible and you want to commit suicide?!?!? How about living on the streets or even being me for a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and C) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THAT?!?!?! ITS JUST SO AHHHHH!!! And there you go, one of the reasons im angry. People are just so idiotic they can't even see how good their life is. You think you've got problems, try living someplace apart from your fancy little designer room with all the things you've ever wanted. Phew. Okay I feel a little better now. Hahahaha until next time my friends

Ps. Katana if you're reading this it's not about you, even though I know you'll assume it is. Its not.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

5 comments:

  1. you know, that sounds like ur talking about me. if its not, who else in our skool wants to be a doctor? i would love to ask them about it?
    ps. you wouldnt have said it wasnt me unless you were worried i would find out it was about me. and if this is how u treat ur friends, maybe i dont want to be yours. and next time you seem so angry at me, actually tell me, instead of posting it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG its not about you, I posted it because you always assume whatever i blog about is you or Nic. I'm just going by experience. And actually I do know someone else that wants to be a doctor, they don't go to Chisholm so you wouldn't know them. I know it's hard to believe but I do have friends outside of school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fine, wat ever.but if u just called her your "friend" then you wouldnt speak about her like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a little harsh, u think ur life is terrible shannon, Mine isnt, but to think ur life is worse than everyone else. Go get stuffed and think of the other people who cant even write a blog about wat happens in their life. If they could there would be more crap in their blog because your pathetic bullshit is nothing compared to some people so get a friggin life and leave some people alone. If you knew katana would react like this y did u write it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIDN'T FUCKING WRITE ABOUT HER!!!!!!!!!!!! NIC YOU GO GET A FUCKING LIFE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! I NEVER SAID MY LIFE WAS TERRIBLE, ITS FUCKING PERFECT APART FROM THE FACT THAT APPARENTLY MY "FRIENDS" ATTACK ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete