Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pandora Hearts

Good morning everyone, oh wait its after 12. Good AFTERNOON everyone. Better? I thought so haha. So how are you? How has your week been so far? I'm good, I think haha. I finished another two AMV'S and Im making a Junjou Romantica one so thats cool XD Heheheheheh Yaoiness ftw!!!!!!!! Oh great now everyones going to hate me cause I said that >.> awwww sad.

Anyways this post is about something I haven't done in a while. Dun Dun Dun. No, No its a good thing hahaha its about Pandora Hearts!!!!!!! My new third favourite anime, after Vampire Knight and Ghost Hunt. Omgsh where do I began, the art is super pretty, not to mention the Bishis (Gil-chan~kya!), and the storyline so far is amazing (Im only up to episode 11 XD). Here's the summary, courtesy of animenewsnetwork: Oz Bezarius, heir to one of the duke houses, has just turned fifteen. His life is rich and carefree, darkened only by the constant absence of his father. At his coming-of-age ceremony, however, everything changes. For no reason that he can discern, he's cast into the prison known as the "Abyss", only to be saved by a "chain" known as Alice, the bloodstained black rabbit. It is unknown why was he cast into Abyss, how does Alice factor into it all, and what does the organization known as "Pandora" want with him. Okay to start with, its kind of based off of Alice In Wonderland which is O.O for me cause thats like one of my favourite childrens books and movies XD. Plus all the characters are really deep, I mean really deep (They like to brood ALOT hahaha). And Oz-chan and Alica-chan are so kawaii~!~! It makes me giggle XD. Yea yea so, go check it out its a really good anime, I love it and I'm willing to bet you would too. But just a warning Gil-chan is mine >.< I'm willing to fight for him hahahaha. That is all for today my friends, until next time.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment