Monday, January 4, 2010

AMV

Hi Hi guys, how are we all doing today? I am very sore and sick, sad I know. WAAHHH!! So im sore cus I went to gym yesterday and nearly fainted, O.O super unfit. Naughty Lorelai! But thats one of my new years resolutions so lets hope I get there. DONT LAUGH XD.

Okay so today I made my very first amv, it a right of passage in anime land to make your own amv. Doesen't mater if their crap hehehehehe remind you of anyone? THATS RIGHT MEEEEEEEEE!!! You get a cookie for being so smart, here you go. Ah im back now XD. So anyways its about FMA or Full Metal Alchemist to the song Emo Kid by Adam and Andrew. I know odd choice in music butttt.. its the only song I could think of that actually worked on Windows Movie Maker. Oh yes me and Mr Movie Maker are enemies now. He wants to make my clips stuff up and not work but i have the ultimate control. POWER OF THE DELETE BUTTON!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Take that Mr Movie Maker. But we got there in the end thats all that matters right?! Stop giving me idiot looks =3. Sorry I haven't been posting lately but Ive been really busy writing my story beacuse SOMEONE, yes Katana that accusing finger is pointing at you, wont leave me alone until I write it. Ah I dont know about these teenage girls and their strange addictions.

Check out my AMV: Go to youtube and look up Meowfox's channel. Look at Ed is an Emo Kid. Shouldn't be too hard to find its my only upload XD

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment