Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Hazards Of Being Creative

Hi Hi everyone, how's it hanging? For anyone out there, cough katana cough, DONT THINK DIRTY!! about that statement. Hmm so how was my day, Uh I got up, got dressed, turned the air conditioning on and then watched my otome until my bro came home and busted me >o<. Guess whos in trouble for using up the internet? MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! So my post today is going to make me sound a little crazy. Aww who am I kidding im already crazy! HEHEHEHE. Cough well then cough this is going to make me sound crazier. So yesterday I spent the whole day writing and I actually dreamed about one of my characters (no it was not dirty XD) so when I woke up I was still thinking about him. There was nobody home and I usually play music or something when I make breakfast well today I started talking to my character, only to realize I was talking to myself >.>. So there you have it folks im the crazy, otaku, fan-girl who talks to imaginary vampires XD. Warning! DO NOT spend 12 hours straight writing, apparently it melts you're brain. Huh who would have guessed. HEHEHEHEHEHE COME BACK BRAIN I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Geez and just when school was starting too >.>

On a side note im really HAPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Because my best friend Jessica is back so Im hanging out with her and I found this song I had been looking for for aggggeesss. Its called its only the fairytale by Yuko Miyamura (I think) and its really beautiful song. Its from the anime Mai Hime for anyone who didn't know its the song Allyssa sings. OMG I just looked and I've played it 25 times. OH NOES IM GOING CRAZY AGAIN!!!!!!!!! RUNNNNNN!!!!

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment