Friday, January 1, 2010

The New Year

Hi Hi guys. Today is very weird because im in a serious mood,O.O OMG IS SHE SERIOUS!! I know its strange right? hehehehehe. Anyway so im in a serious mood because I woke up and thought its 2010?! And then I started about all the things thats would be changing this year. Thats what this post is all about.

Number 1: IM IN GRADE 9 WTF?? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! So that means, new classes, new friends (scary for the socially-challenged), new guys (hohoho not for me =D, you dirty minded peole :P) and the worst of all MATHSSSSSS!!!! <-- KILL,DESTORY!.
Number 2: Im going to be 14 this year and thats scary because im not a kid anymore, wahhhh thats not true I want my teddy bear!! or teddy elephant as I had, HA I BEAT YOU ALL!! I have to study this year and nine months after my birthday i have to get a JOB!! OMG RUNNNN!!

So it not that much but that coupled with my new years resolutions. Yea major brain explosion.
Mummy: Is she going to make it doc?
Doctor: No im sorry all that thinking his completley melted her brain.
Me: Awwww Shit!

So seeya later. Make sure to make the best out of everyday because you can never get it back.
Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. WOW! a lot of this... In 2010 I only want to be serious girl.
    Okay... Past, future... It's now ! Let's fun!
    Maybe You'll find wonderful guy.. mrauu !

    ReplyDelete