Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas ~!~


Hi Hi Everyone, are we all in good spirit's today? OF COURSE!! Its christmas eve, who can be in a bad mood... hmm I can think of a few. ALL THE COWS AND STUFF WERE KILLING FOR CHRISTMAS FEASTS O.O. Unless your vegeterian and then good on you ~:P~


Okay so im posting today because I probably wont be able to post tommorow because I have TWO christmas parties to go to. One with my dad's side of the family and the other with my mummys. YAY!!! More pressies. So I just want to wish you all a safe and happy christmas and I hope you get all the presents you wanted (and if you dont THANK GOD FOR EBAY!!! :P). And while your sitting there eating big feasts (oh dont lie we all know hehehehe) take some time out to remember what christmas is really about. Family's gathering and the spirit of giving... and food and pressies!!!! YAY!!! Ha-ha i made a good joke the other day before school left out, MY BROTHER IS JESUS!! He was born on december 25th O.O Thats spooky. Ha-ha.


Luv Loreai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. no one leaves u posts tht much OH OH, AND I WAS IN A BAD MOOD (im not a cow or an animal) lolz beth and her family are vegitarians so its GOOD 4 THEM!!!!! lolz soz very bored hehehehe

    ReplyDelete