Thursday, December 10, 2009

Twilight Saga



Hi Hi everyone, second day, second post. This is good, this means that the blog has potential if I haven't given up on it yet. Lorelai's mummy always says she's give's up too easy. WELLLL, I will prove her wrong this time. HOORAY FOR PERSEVERANCE!! Wow thats a big word, I guess school really does pay off ha-ha.

Anyways so in this post im going to be talking about Society's obsession with JACOB BLACK in the twilight saga. Okay so I went to see it with my friends and everyone screamed when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) takes off his shirt but nobody screams when Edward (Robert Pattinson) does. Well I say TRAITORS!! I mean when the first twilight film came out everyone was totally in love with Edward annddd everyone says Oh Edward is so mean to Bella. Ah Hem, HAVE YOU READ THE BOOKS?! JACOB IS TOTALLY MEAN TO HER. Now im Team Edward, always have, always will be but I like Jacob too sooo nobody hate me pllleeeasseee.

Bye Bye for now Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. OMG jacob !!!!!! -fangirl moment- HOOOTTTTTT !!!! lol we won't hurt you or maybe >.>...<.< -knife- jks -hugs- XD

    ReplyDelete