Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Script


Hi Hi everyone, wow I really left it too the end to post this one ha-ha. BUT I STILL POSTED IT!! YAY I wont die tonight, then again that cat outside my window has been looking pretty evil lately. P.S I HATE CATS (their crreeeeppppyyy). If you made a horror movie with ghosts and cats in it I'd be shitting my pants (Scuse my language). Not that I'd ever go to see it >.<
Okay Okay I better get on with the post. So recently I've been going on a music hunt. For those who don't know me everytime I get bored I go on youtube and look up romance songs. Wellll my discovery is The Script. Just to start with THEY ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME!!! A. Their Irish which automaticaly gets points on my book (Lorelai has english,german and irish heritage) B. All their songs speak to me for some reason, wow I just sounded like a hippie. C. Just because. For all those people saying that their songs sound the same, if you actually listen they don't. You can't expect a band to have a completley different sound for each song, then they wouldn't have a signature sound. Sooo anyway check them out and the evil cat won't eat me. See thats a good reason right? Maybe not. Meanies
Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment