Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello,Konnichiwa,Bonjour and any other way you can say hello

Hi Hi everyone, Wow my first post in my new blog. What should I talk about? hmmm tricky question. How about the law of physics? Was that the sound of every person on earth dieing of boredom? You've done it this time Lorelai, now there's no-one to read your blog. Smart one dummy. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Oh I know what i'll talk about. What im going to talk about in future posts!!! YAY everyone's alive again (I hope XD). Okay so im going to be talking about anything under the sun like: Anime, Manga, Writing, Reading, Music, Whatever I see or hear about, The worlds obsession with celebrities (Ha gotta sneak that one in) or my story ideas. Sometimes it'll just be random things like my suicidal goldfish (R.I.P Flakey) and sometimes it'll be serious (Pshhh me serious? Not likely) like global warming... Nahhh im just joking ha-ha you thought I was for real, shame on you lol. But on my one and only serious note kid's remember don't take drugs, you turn into Britney Spears, and not the good Britney Spears. Ha-ha just joking I actually like some of her songs lol. Anyways welcome to your one-way pass into the weird and wacky place of my world (Or was it just my head, sometimes I get confused on that ha-ha).

Love Lorelai Rose XOXO <--- (Just Like Gossip Girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment