Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rant

Hi Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted for ages but I've been busy writing and stuff ha-ha. Just joking I actually didn't have anything to talk about... and I was writing ha-ha. OMG she had nothing to talk about?! I know right thats weird for me, I usually just talk about anime or music when theres nothing else to talk about. Well today im very angry and Im going to tell you why in a second.

Okay so today I was randomy looking up Australia for some reason (Don't ask why =3) and I came across this forum... why people hate Australia. O.O someone hates Australia?! OMG WHY????? heres there reasons: the climate is horrible, its too dangerous, nursing is bad, supermarkets suck, their racist. Okay first things first the climate. OF COURSE ITS HOT AND DRY ITS FREAKING AUSTRALIA NOT ANTARCTICA. I live in brisbane so it doesen't really bother me its hot here in winter ha-ha. The dangerous part, everyone thinks their gonna die because of all the snakes and spiders. HMMMMM I've lived in brisbane for thirteen years and ive never even seen a snake and ive only ever seen daddy long legs for spiders. I know what your thinking she probably lives in the city or something actually i live in surburbia and my dad takes us to all kinds of hick towns way out in the bush on weekends and stuff so HA! I dont know about the other two but RACIST?! Come on Australia is the most multi-cultural place in the word. My best friend is half-asian and was born in New Zealand, how more multi-cultural can you get?

So Thats my thoughts for people who hate Australia. In my opinion its the best place in the world and I wouldn't want to live in any other country. My Parents are Australian, My Grandparents were Australian annndd my great grand-parents were English but that doesen't count =3.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I have nothing against Australia! I love the accent-(What would you expect? I'm American!)-family members who have been couldn't stop raving about it, and the people seem friendly.

    I cannot thing of anything to hold against it except for the climate and the fact that I heard a story once about worms in the denser parts of an Australian forest that could crawl into the back of your head and feast on your brain...

    But that is a creepy story and I don't blame you for it.

    Yay, Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for luving australia ha-ha. Yea I agree the climate is pretty bad sometimes and that is a creepy story O.O. WAHHH I DONT WANT TO GO TO BUSH ANYMORE!!! EVIL ZOMBIE-WORMS!!

    ReplyDelete