Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Poem

Hi Hi everyone. YAY! I'm finally making regular posts. Thank god for boredom. YAY today I got my hair cut, it was getting too hot for summer here. Long hair is not a good idea in Australia. So anyway go me! I was sitting in the hairdresser's (silent as usual) and I came up with this poem:
If you don't hurt
Then you haven't loved
If you haven't loved
Then your not alive.
I know its a very odd thing to come up with in a hairdresser but I was very proud of myself. Annddd then I realized that I totally stole half of it from Australia the movie O.O. Sorry Baz Luhrman, I didnt mean too!! Pwease dont kill me. WOW this is a very short post, im sorry i dont really feel like talking ha-ha. Im being Emo today, no it wont last and im not gonna kill myself ha-ha. Oh! tonight im going to go on youtube and look up lots of comedy acts like NigaHiga and stuff, sooo I will tell you the results tommorow. If you have any suggestions for my search leave a comment below and I'll check them out.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment