Friday, December 18, 2009

Ghost Hunt


Hi Hi everyone. Today was super crazy... not. I woke up at 8am went back to sleep till 10am then got up did my chores, got dressed, and then started playing Perfect World Ha-ha. Lvl 21 Tideborn assassin aren't you proud of me? no not really, meanies O.O. Ha-ha just kidding your not mean... or are you?


Okays so today im going to be talking about another great one-of-a-kind anime im rewatching. Drumroll pleaseeeeee its called GHOST HUNT!!!!! YAY!!!! So as the title suggests its about this group of ghost hunters (Or if you want to be fancy "Paranormal Investigators") and this girl Mai who has to join them to pay off her debt after she accidentaly destroys one of their cameras. This series severley spooked me the first time especially episodes 18-21. Its great because its scary without being i-shit-my-pants scary so little scaredy cats like me can watch it ha-ha and there isnt any gore accept for an episode where Mai has a dream about finding a body in a bathtub full of blooodddd. Its just creeeeeppppyyyy on its own ha-ha. So if you love horror movies or just ghosties in general check this out. One of my favourite's anime's which is weird cus like my worst fear is ghosts ha-ha, I know its weird.


Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment