Friday, December 18, 2009

Results

Hi Hi everyone, how it hanging?... Or the much less disturbing one hows it going? Today I leveled up to lvl 17 on my new character on my game. Perfect World international <--- SUPER AWESOME. It took all day ha-ha thats why im posting so late. Yes I am a game nerd AND PROUD OF IT! Ha-ha not really O.O.

Okay so yesterday I searched up lots of comedy acts on youtube. Boy did that take a long time. But after a lot of thought (about a minute XD) i FINALLY picked the final three. Here they are:

1.www.youtube.com/shanedawesontv: Purely funny for some random reason. His videos arent over the top like some comedy acts and it seems to me like he is a very deep thinker sometimes. On a side note I wouldn't watch them around your parents because there's a lot of PG-13 talk. P.S. SHANE IS TOTALLY HAWT AND HAS AWESOME HAIR.

2.www.youtube.com/nigahiga: Purely homegrown videos that are really funny. The videos are really crappy quality (in a good way) that makes them all the more funier.

3.www.youtube.com/fred: Yes I know its fred but he is really funny sometimes ha-ha. His voice is annoying after a while but for the first 30 minutes its hilarious. I luv his eyes when he goes spastic ha-ha

So there you go those are the results. Please dont hate me if I missed some of the ones you like but I tried to check out all the ones people recommended before my interntet turned gay ha-ha. Anyways check them out if your in the mood for some laughs or just plain bored.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment