Monday, December 14, 2009

9


Hi Hi everyone. AHHH! im sorry I didn't post yesterday, pwease dont kill me! I have a good reason! Yesterday I finished my christmas shopping annnddd I went to see 9 YAY!! Tim Burton is awesome!! Okay so maybe its not a good reason buuttt it did give me something to talk about.

Okay so to start with 9 IS RATED M?! wtf is up with that? isn't it supposed to be a kids movie. Who would take like a five year old to see an m movie? I certainly wouldn't. It wasn't even scary compared to hmm lets say EVERY other M rated movie. Okay there was one scene that made me jump because the physco robot dog went away and then came back with crazy loud music. BUT THAT WAS UNEXPECTED! The story feels like it starts in the middle and the plot doesen't have much to it. Some of the characters feel like they were just thrown in to cause complication. With all its fault its still a good movie to kill a few hours and on the plus side I still have heaps of lollies left ha-ha. HOORAY FOR LEFTOVERS!
Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment