Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sorry and Christmas Carol

Hi Hi everyone. Im really sorry yesterday but it was a very busy day. First I slept in to 10 (Yay Me!) and then I had to go to a Christmas Carol concert and then I had to take my brother to a party in woop woop and then I had to go to a family christmas thing. But enough about me, to make up for my slackness (Naughty Lorelai) im going to post TWICE!! today. YAY!!

Okays so this post is about my Christmas Carol experience. Ahhh, the days past when on december 25th I would get up at like 6am (Very Very Early for me ha-ha) and sit outside my mums door with my brother until we heard her pull the curtains open, then we would rush in and scare the crap out of her ha-ha. All for the sake of chrismas presents of course ha-ha. Yesterday set me reminiscing about those times, which didn't take very long because im only thirteen. BUTTT you get my drift ha-ha. There were all my favourite Christmas Carol's and this guy with a beautiful voice annnddd the best part. PUNK SANTA GIRL!!. I wanted to steal her costume so much ha-ha.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment