Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Epic Movies and The Word Awesome


Hi Hi guys. Wow I haven't posted in a long time. I'm so sorry about that XD. Well my life has been very boring lately, umm I've been writing my story heaps (on 70 pgs O.O) I went to see Old Dogs <--- Very funny!! hehehehe Oh I got my anime-hating friend to watch Vampire Knight!! AND SHE LOVES IT O.O If that not a good reason too watch VK then I dont know what is XD. But if you watch it and you like Zero im going to have to kill you. KANAME~SAMA 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im just a little bit on a sugar high hehehehehehehe.


Well this post is about people in really dramatic and epic movies that use the word awesome. Yes i know what it means but because of pop-culture its meaning was diminished. I mean when you see a religious nut who is killing people to become the pope compare somthing to being awesome it sounds funny right? Maybe its just me XD. So what brought this on you ask. Well I was watching Angels and Demons (I know im a freak haha) and that guy who wanted to be the Pope said awesome and I just started cracking up laughing. Yes its very weird, but perfect is boring after all XD. <--- thats my one of my mottos by the way hahaha.
Anyways I found this picture on google the other day and I just had to post it its so cute. Its the characters Lin Koujo (did I spell that right?) and Mai Taniyama from Ghost Hunt. For anyones whos actually seen that anime you must think im insane but you've got to admit LinXMai is pretty kawaii!! Who cares if Lin's like 30 and Mai's 16 hehehehehe Oh P.S. I HATE NARU!! Just saying hahahaha.
Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. 1. YAY IM MEANTIONED
    2. ZERO 4 EVA
    3. NARU IS THE BEST
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete