Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you know who you are?

Hey whats up you guys?! I havent posted for aaaaggggeessss, woopsie. Im a bad girl. Bad Lorelai. OMG how much did that sound like dirty-talk? I mean seriously ha-ha. HEY did you notice I didn't say hi hi, hehehehehe you didn't notice did you? XD

Okay so today im going to talk about something that my friend asked me today. I'm going to appologize right now because it will probably be depressing so WARNING EMO TIME IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! ALL HAPPY PEOPLE LEAVE THE ROOM. >.> god that was weird hahaha. Okay so my friend asked me Do you really know who you are? Truthfully I have no fucking idea. Sometimes im two completley different people. This amazing rocker chick who can be friends with anyone and everyones loves her, then I realize im nothing more than a nerdy freak who can't even talk to people. Then other times I feel like im just some empty shell, waiting for death to take me. I can't do anything, im nothing special, just plain, ugly lorelai. I once though that my writing was special but now I realize that its just the same as everyone else, I have nothing and no-one. Even know my friends think they know me but truth is im just acting. I have never truly smiled a day in my life and I dont even know why. I once told a close friend of mine that im going wherever the wind takes me, and I still stand by that. I will be alone my entire life because thats what people like me are doomed for. I'm a loner, that is the truth and I must face it. In answer to your question Jess, no I don't know who I am and I probably never will. For now I am nothing more than a shadow. Until next time then.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. nawwwwww, ur not plain and ugly!!! and u can to heaps!!! and ur writting is special, its more then special, its supercalafredgilisticexpealadocious...tht thing was from mary poppins btw (dont know how to spell it) but what i mean is, its the best. and u r definitley not the same as every one else, in most ways u are better!! and u wont b alone!!

    heaps of ppl will b here for u!!
    well anyway, i just thought i will comment
    from katana bye bye xoxo

    ReplyDelete