Sunday, February 14, 2010

Grrrrrr

Konnichiwa grasshoppers. OMG Racist much XD nah just joking i love asians. And Japan. OMG I LUV JAPAN!!!! Except I don't like their food >.> Fish= ewwwwwwwwww. Hehehehe anyway surprisingly im actually really angry right now. O.O i know shocking right XD.



So the first reason im angry is because my parents keep comparing me to my brothers and it is so fucking frustrating. See im that angry I swore O.O. My mum keeps going on and on about how I have to study and go to university and try harder get A's. She keeps telling me that I have to study for four hours a night otherwise im going to get an 18 (out of 25) on my op like my bro or just drop out all together like my eldest bro. WELL GUESS WHAT?! Im not my brothers, I am me. Im trying the best I can, i make myself sick over it thats how much i try. And my dad doesen't even notice i exist, stupid, narcissitic bastard. Okay and the second thing is my friend asked me if I believe in God? No I don't. I believe there is an afterlife but there is no heaven or hell. Why should I believe that some divine guy (or gal) made the world? If God is supposed to forgive us for our sins why did Jesus have to die? Why do all those people fighting in wars have to die? Why am I still alive while millions of others are being raped and murdered? What did they do wrong to deserve such a fate? Why the hell am I allowed to live comfortabley, why would he give a shit about me? The church is a lie too. They are only there to create rules and boundaries. They restrict us. Confession is bullshit, so you're allowed to kill someone on saturday if you go to church on sunday and confess? How does that make it right? If there truly is a god, why would they have to cover up so much of history and destroy anything that said he didn't exist? Shouldn't they accept like the christian faith believes. If god has some divine plan he better have some damn good reasoning. That's what I believe and before I get smited, I just want you to know that im not putting down anyone who does believe in god, I'm not forcing my beliefs on you im just expressing my opinion. Back to the original statement, I'm angry because after I said this she called me the devil reincarnate and hasnt talked to me for a week. Im sorry, sorry for thinking that I could express my beliefs without fear of judgement. <-- Hear the sarcasm XD.



On that happy note I say adios, or however you spell it hehehehe. Oh HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! MAY CUPID SHOWER YOU WITH HIS LOVE AND ARROWS!! Wow that was a lot of words hehehehehe.



Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment