Friday, February 5, 2010

First Week Of School

Me: Hi my name's Lorelai and im a chocoholic.
Support Group: Hi Lorelai.
My gangster buddy: Sup lore-r.
Omg how unfunny was that? Wow im losing my touch
Vincent: What touch?
Me: DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK?! NO! <---- PMS moment XD
Oh in case you didn't know Vincent is the embodiment of that annoying hole where my story ideas come from. Yes I know i'm going crazy but what can you do. NOOOOO I DONT WANT TO GO WITH THE PEOPLE IN THE WHITE COATS!!!!! SAVE ME VINCENT!!!
Vincent (sitting in corner crying): No, you hurt my feelings.
Me: Hey you're my mind remember, I can destroy you! Mwhahahahahaha! Yes im just that evil ha-ha XD

Yes so, please ignore that introduction im high today. Damn knew I shouldn't have taken that randoms candy. HEHEHEHEHEHE PINK ELEPHANTS!!!!!! ewww no pink is gross XD. Omg a security guard at the mall thought I had drugs but it was sherbert hahaha it was so funny. Anyways this post is about my first week of school. Hey where'd everybody go? Well that just mean =O. So it was pretty fun, im not dieing of boredom or anything but I have too much homework T.T. There is no me time which means I start imagining people in fluffly penguin suits because my brain prefers to be a loner. Sad T.T. SOOO anyway hehehe um my classes are all good, teachers are coolish XD, but my room keeps changing which is so incredibly annoying because I dont know where im going haha. Or maybe I just wasnt listening. That happens too sometimes hehehehehe. Well then, way to get sidetracked Lorelai XD. Um my friends are all cool, I even made some new ones (wow right?! hehehe), except for a certain someone who shall not be named and his best friend who shall also not be named. Lets just say im not the only one who has noticed. So all in all a good week, full of teachers in fluffy penguin suits. Well now im going to go chase that pink elephant and spray paint it blue! hehehehe maybe I should just spray paint my brother? O.O thats mean. Naughty Lorelai.
Vincent: But he's bigger than you, say just joking quick!
Me: Dude everyone's bigger than me, but just in case JUST JOKING BOB!!! DONT HURT ME >O<

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment