Thursday, March 25, 2010

Quotes

Hey hey hey, how are you guys? I am awesome, well awesomeish haha. Hmm today I had a Robotics Incursion all day, OMG it was so fun. I made a robot XD I feel so smart hehehehe. But one my partners went psycho towards the end and started laughing at everything. Im being serious she'd like stare at me and I'd say what? and she'd be like on the floor laughing. Heheheh someone was high XD reminded me of Katana actually just kidding, PLEASE DONT HIT ME!! Then my mum yelled at me for a good half an hour because Im probably gonna fail this term in SOSE and how she gave me this great opportunity and im blowing it. Blah blah blah, God I hate having so much pressure. ITS MY FUCKIN LIFE OKAY?!

Hey I found this quote and I love it XD: Think about a man. Doesen't know your thinking about him. Doesen't care your thinking about him. Makes you think about him even more. Hahaha that is totally me right now but its so true. Well for me it is hahahaha. Oh and I found this quote that I think some people should think about. People who want death have only experienced it from the ears up. Yea I totally agree with that and this one. When you lose someone you love, you die too, and you wait around for your body to catch up. Wow those are some depressing quotes but well im a depressing person hahaha. Oh for those who don't know I tried to kill myself twice. I tried to drown myself once and the other time I kept cutting myself. Yea...awkward haha. Oh by the way for those going OMG SHE'S EMO!!! RUNNNNN!!!! <-- I'd totally do that XD But im not and never was I just needed some way to let my emotions out. But dont worry im better now, although sometimes I do cry. Oh and If you do have a difficult life just read these blogs and know suicide is not an option, its not worth it. Speaking from experience here. I fought through it, all by myself and you can too if you have no-one to go to. Stay strong, and if you ever need someone to just listen just comment me or email me. Im a great listener and even have some half-decent advice sometimes XD Im sure Katana can vouch for that. I think hahaha.

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. i can vouch for tht. but sometimes u need to know, tht other ppl, arent as strong, and they may try everyday, becuase some ppls problems, arent just something u can live through, sometimes they dont need advice, they just need somebody that can sit there, and be there friend. i can vouch on tht one

    ReplyDelete