Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Youtube


Hi everybody im Dr. Lorelai. hehehehe who's watched too much simpsons today? Why me of course XD Guess what!!!!! I'm sick again. O.O Shocking isnt it. No not really. Oh for anyone who doesen't know me, i get sick alot. Alot, alot. YAYAYAYAYAYA FOR SICKNESS!!! Disease is bad XD. Oh and my dads threatining to take me out of my school and kick me out of my house. -Cough- fuckhead -cough-. Now you see why I dont like my dad very much hehehehe. BUT ENOUGH WITH EMO TOPICS!!! ONTO THE POST!!


Okay so recently ive been really getting into Vlogs and Anime spoofs. Hehehe thats a funny word. Spoof XD. God I sound so stoned dont I hehehehehe. Yea anyhoo, omg I stole your word Katana XD, so far I like Shane Dawson, Swiftkaratechop (Swifty!! Naww ur so cute XD) ahem scuse my fangirlyness hehehehe, Oh yeah Comicfire 7 and stuff like them hahahaha. OMG Im not funny today am I? Sorry I was writing before and I always get emo when im writing cus my stories are really sad T.T. Yes, Yes I should probably make them happier but its fun to kill off the main characters XD. Geez Lorelai way to get off topic. Oh shut up me. OH GOD IM TALKING TO MYSELF AGAIN!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! As for spoofs I like all the spoofs uploaded by EliteSkullSmash especially The Yugioh GX abridged and Naruto Abridged. OMG WHO LUVS KAKASHI FROM NARUTO?!?!?!?! I luv him so much hehehehe.


Omg I just looked on my new videos page and theres new ones by Shane Dawson and Swifty!!!! AHHHHHHH IM SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHE.


Ps. I got my vampire knight wallet today!!! hehehehehe its gorgeous. Ill even give you a pic haha.

Pss. I didn't take the picture, its from ebay. Yea im not that crazy. Yet. XD

Psss. I LUV KANAME AND KAKASHI!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR BISHOUNEN!!!

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. omfg lolz, yayyyyy im mentioned!!u said anyhoo hahahaha, anyhoo, lolz anyway, dont kill off the main characters!!! lolz anyway, i really need to see a pic of tht wallet lolz hehehehe

    ReplyDelete