Monday, March 22, 2010

Unrequited Love

Hey guys, wow I havent posted for a while. >.> soz about that but I havent slept very well lately, which I will tell you why in this post. Yes and im very moody when im tired so I didn't want you to feel the wrath of a depressed Lorelai. Its not pretty XD Apparenly hahaha

Okay so im gonna spit this out and hope and pray no-one knows who im talking about. Im in love, for real. But... theres always a catch XD... he doesen't know I exist. I know, I know classic tragic romance haha. I believe i've reached stalker status already, I stole a picture from his facebook XD. God, im pathetic haha. My friends are going to yell at me if they ever find out who im talking about because I've never actually talked him. I tried once. Not very succesfully by the way haha. I believe it went like this.
Lorelai: Hi (Blushing like a tomato XD)
Boy: Uh Hi
Lorelai: So you like grade 9 (In my head I was like what a stupid topic!)
Boy: Yea, its alright
Lorelai: Cool
Lorelai: Bye!
I then proceded to run back to the other side of the classroom, very unladylike XD, and then hyperventalate for the next hour. OMG Im so lame, im listening to Teardrops on my guitar by Taylor Swift on repeat XD. Haha today we had our Big Grade 9 test practice and we had to line up in alphabetical order and of course he was standing next to me. I was totally like omg, he's standing next to me, he smells nice >////<, omg omg omg. XD Im turning into a crazy teenager!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So what did we learn today? I hate unrequited love.

Ps. He's a "popular" so its even harder to talk to him because im a "nerd" and hes always surrounded by people XD

Luv Lorelai Rose XOXO

1 comment:

  1. what guys last name sat next to u today?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! im ur friend, u need to tell me these things lolz, plllzzzzzz, i will beg u, i will get on my knees, if u tell me lolz plz tell me xp

    ReplyDelete